The Leadership Cohort is a 10-month leadership development track with the focus on developing Christ-like leaders in the church, workplace, home and community.
- Applicants must be Covenant Partners with GENESIS.
- Applicants must be in or currently pursuing a leadership position.
- Applicants must provide one letter of recommendation affirming the decision to participate in the Leadership Cohort. This letter of affirmation can come from a GROUP or TEAM leader, spouse, friend, neighbor or co-worker.
The Leadership Cohort will gather on the 3rd Sunday of the month except in July. Class will meet from 5PM to 8PM at GENESIS. Each session will cover a different aspect of leadership with reading and writing assignments along with monthly ministry projects. The class sessions will include times of instruction along with presentations made by the participants.
There will be a $250 cost to participate in the Leadership Cohort. This fee will cover all books and additional resources distributed to each participant.
- 1/19 – CALLING, CHARACTER & GIFTS
- 2/16 – SOUL CARE, SABBATH & REST
- 3/15 – THEOLOGIAN PART I
- 4/19 – THEOLOGIAN PART II
- 5/17 – BIBLICAL MASCULINITY & FEMININITY
- 6/28 – APOLOGIST & EVANGELIST
- 8/16 – INCARNATIONAL PHILOSOPHY
- 9/20 – TOGETHERNESS & TEAMS
- 10/18 – CONFLICT & DISAPPOINTMENT
- 11/15 – DEVELOPER, MULTIPLIER & KINGDOM ARCHITECTS
KEEP IN MIND...
The commitment for the Leadership Cohort requires roughly 20 hrs per month and 150 pages of reading per month, a three to five-page paper per month along with monthly ministry assessments.
The deadline for applying for the Leadership Cohort is Monday, December 9th. Reading and assignments for the 1st session will be given to all participants on Sunday, December 15th.
If you have any questions about the Leadership Cohort (application process, requirements, schedule, etc.) please contact Michael Davis.